Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nursing License Live In Ky Work In Tn Getting A State License After Completing Nursing School.?

Getting a state license after completing nursing school.? - nursing license live in ky work in tn

Am in the UK (University of Kentucky), but they are graduates of the Nyando soon, but I do not want a state-licensed nursing KY, I want a nurse license.Is State NEWYORK possible and allowed the "School KY sit NCLEX examination in another state like New York and the states of degree, because I want to live and work in New York and a nurse who "is less known," he said, and wants to work in a hospital in New York were delayed by about 5 to 6 months before a license in upstate New York, to be able to get to), with a NY license (nurse, is very simple, n a job 'somewhere outside NY.Because get what I want my diploma in nursing KY NY. Can not but told me that if it is allowed in this way? "I will not be postponed for 6 months before you will help especially in this recession economy.Some body to work myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment