Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kids Roman Shades Who Thinks Schools Should Have Kids Wrestle Greco-Roman Style?

Who thinks schools should have kids wrestle Greco-Roman style? - kids roman shades

I wish these children the real experience of professional wrestling the way place, like the Greeks must go forth and fight back only with the soft hair. I remember when I screamed the wrestling team and expelled from the team, I will. I am proud to be Greek, and I regret that my cultural traditions, nor to ignore black people still listen to your hips and hops. I say that we made NAMBLA and fight for the rights of these children occur before many white men, like the Romans, he's with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE freaking out of my mind!

Anonymous said...

Big Bubba fight with you or

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE freaking out of my mind!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE freaking out of my mind!

Post a Comment