Monday, February 8, 2010

British Babes Msn Addy Who In Your Family Takes A Number 2 The Loudest?

Who in your family takes a number 2 the loudest? - british babes msn addy

Hearing someone who can take the number 2 in the chamber of public life, embarrassing and disgusting. The noise from the movements of other peoples in the intestinal May, disgusts me. Do not want the kind of noise that no one heard. In the film, comedy, scenes in which people make a series ****, 2, has diarrhea or something May, with all the hilarious scenes. Harold & Kumar Go to Whaites CASTLE, Harold and Kumar hide in the bedroom of the lady and are trapped in a bathroom, because if two hot british babes go two stops on either side of the office of Harold and Kumar are girls are the number 2 like a madman. Disgusted by the noise from inside his bathroom, Harold and Kumar batting and run like crazy in the bathroom.

2 comments:

odds10to... said...

I live in an apartment, I have a principle with me, behind me and behind my neighbor. It's like a square, cut into 4 equal squares. If I have a shit, everyone listens. I do not care, it's fun for me. They say, man, we thought that they call an ambulance last night. I laughed. I say, I'm sorry, more space from what they are, and walk on the road.

william allman said...

My wife sometimes.
They grunt and groan of a jobb tired to point out.

William.
intercouse692@yahoo.com

Post a Comment