Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Become A Male Teen Underwear Model I Want To Become A Teen Male Model...but I Need Help Finding An Agency...?

I want to become a teen male model...but i need help finding an agency...? - how to become a male teen underwear model

Ive been searching and reading online and have received a lot of information ... Now I would like some opinions from people who found that the body would be more realistic to learn from me ... Kind of modeling I want to do is casual, multi-purpose sports hall and / or underwear ... Thank you in advance if you have any comments they contain immature Add ... Thanks

2 comments:

Arenajay said...

What if girls want in the event of an intrusion, it is to be monitored, open casting for male models. Easy. Do you have a folder with the head and body shots? Look for small agencies that are tons of which a photo with all the information age, height, weight, scan, waist, etc. wish good luck!

abercrom... said...

I do not have an agent, but I go with my father castings Bravo / IMTA. To bravotalent.com and look around, they also have TV ads

Post a Comment